Reasons why Online Personal Training could work for you
- Don’t have the time to sign up to a gym membership but still want to work out?
- Don’t enjoy exercising at the Gym
- Don’t enjoy taking part in group classes
- Have an injury or health issue
- Training towards a specific goal
- Training during and after pregnancy
Online personal training with Steve Coster Fitness could be the perfect fit for you.
Whether you’re someone who is just starting their fitness journey or a seasoned gym member, having a personal trainer can help you meet your fitness goals faster, safer and more effectively.
We can offer you online personal training to suit your schedule, whether that’s at the office or at home.
The benefits of personal training are numerous but here are our favourites.
- You receive one on one expert advise, that helps you set realistic goals
- Encouragement and guidance and accountability for your sessions
- Fresh ideas, new exercises and guidance on best form
- No wasted time so maximum results
For our online personal training sessions you don’t need any equipment, but please let us know if you have any of the following items as we can build these into your training schedule.
- Kettle Bell
- Yoga Ball
- Stretch Bands
- Medicine Ball
- Boxing Gloves or Pads
- Skipping Rope
Currently we are offering individually booked 1 hr sessions, Weekly, Monthly or quarterly packages.
The monthly and quarterly training classes include:-
- Induction hour prior to starting your personal training sessions, which will cover your training requirements.
- Healthy Eating and dietary advice
- Monthly progress online meetings