KRAV MAGA COURSES
Our Krav Maga courses are suitable for all levels and abilities and the weekly class schedule is Monday to friday 11.00 till 12.00 and then Monday, Wednesday and Friday 18.30 till 19.00. Please contact us for more information.
What is Krav Maga?
Krav Maga is a Self Defence System designed for dealing with realistic violent attacks. It is used by the Israeli Military and Secret Service, using the strongest and most effective points of many styles of fighting, thus creating a unique and complete program of self defence. This is also a system that is continually evolving as does the threat of violence in the world we live in. Contact me for more information on our various Krav Maga Courses.
Our Krav Maga Courses will cover;
The classes that we offer on our Krav Maga courses in Tenerife cover a huge range of violent situations and scenarios. For example:
- Defence from Street Attacks (Punches, Hooks & Kicks)
- Defence from Grabs & Strangles
- Movement and Defence from Attacks on the Ground
- Defending Blunt Edged Weapons eg Sticks & Batons
- Defence from Stactic Knife Attacks eg Robbery
- Dealing with Direct Knife Attacks – Stabs / Slashes
Do I need to have any experience in Krav Maga or Martial Arts Training?
Our Krav Maga classes are open and suitable to everyone of all leveles and abilities.
The objective of group classes for new students is to teach the basics of self defence and fighting. The students in the Krav Maga training classes will learn stance and position, movement, various punches and strikes such as elbows and knees. They will learn how to effectively use kicks in a real situaiton as well as fighting on the ground, and how to defend against violent atatckes e.g. punches, chockes, headlocks and wrist grabs.
Students who train with us 2 to 3 times a week will start to see huge differences in their self confidence nad abilities within the first month.
We also offer a grading system for those students that wish to see progression and take exams for their belts.
We offer 3 different levels of Krav Maga course / Kapap Training.
- CIVILIAN :- This is a program designed for everyday people. Should you ever find yourself in a violent or dangerous situation. We aim to give you enough knowledge and skills to get yourself out of danger.
- POLICE & SECURITY SERVICES:- A more specialized program dealing with more violent scenarios. Therefore focusing more on control & restraint, disarming and de-escalating a situation.
- MILITARY:- Specifically for Armed Forces. A much more advanced course. Hence more professional scenarios. Tactical movement, perimeter, disarms, take downs & elimination techniques.
Make a Change
An excellent instructor at Krav Maga and personal training I have trained with Steve now for 8 years.
I train in group Krav Maga sessions with Steve as well as Private 1 on 1 training, fantastic for all levels of fitness. Works with a great group of people. I would recommend to anyone looking for self defence Training or just to get your fitness up.
When do the courses start?
The courses run Monday to Friday, weekends are your free time. You can choose to arrive on any day and start the following week day.
Do the courses run all year round?
Yes we run courses starting every week of the year. Apart from the two weeks covering Christmas and New Year.
WHAT DO i NEED TO BRING?
Please bring a water bottle, suitable training gear such as trainers, a couple of pairs of shorts, sports bras for the girls, and training tops. We advise bringing a towel as well to take to the gym.
Monday-Friday: 7.30am – 8pm