Please read these booking conditions carefully as they are the sole terms and conditions of the contract between you and Steve Coster Fitness for all bookings.
A ‘booking’ refers to any confirmed invoice of reservation sent via email.
1. Your Booking
– All prices listed are per person and are all in Euros unless otherwise stated.
– We reserve the right to change or amend prices at any time before you have booked.
– Once your booking has been made and we have received payment from yourself the prices are guaranteed and won’t change unless an amendment is made.
1b. Deposits and Payments
– Deposit payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
– Your deposit secures the quoted price unless amendments are made to your booking.
– Your booking is only confirmed once you have received confirmation from Steve Coster Fitness via email.
– Full payment must be received for all bookings no less than 3 weeks prior to departure.
– If full payment is not received by your payment due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking at loss of deposit.
– Changes to a booking may be possible outside 8 weeks of departure but cannot be guaranteed.
– If amendments are possible, we will charge an amendment fee of 50 Euros per person.
– Any extra charges incurred from the supplier will be charged in addition to this.
– Amendments can only be made if the new dates are within 365 days of the original departure date.
– If you cancel your booking the following charges will apply:
|Period of notice before departure||Cancellation charge|
|More than 42 days||30% of total holiday cost or loss of deposit paid|
|41 to 29 days||75% of total holiday cost|
|28 to 15 days||90% of total holiday cost|
|14 days||100% of total holiday cost|
– If you fail to turn up to any part of your holiday 100% of the holiday cost will still be charged.
If you cancel your booking due to COVID -19 restrictions, then we will offer to transfer your holiday to a new date. No refund will be provided.
– Your cancellation notice must be written and the date by which this is received will be the date applied to the above cancellation conditions.
2. Changes made by Steve Coster Fitness
In the unlikely event that we need to significantly amend or cancel your holiday, you can choose from one of the following options:
- Book another available holiday from us; paying or receiving the difference in price.
- Cancelling your holiday with a refund
3. Travel Insurance
All persons under your booking must have travel insurance as Steve Coster Fitness cannot be held responsible for any liability, losses, or expenses you may incur. We strongly advise comprehensive travel insurance that cover our policies for amendments or cancellation charges is purchased at the time of booking.
4. Our responsibility
Steve Coster Fitness acts as a booking agent or as a principal on behalf of a accommodation and cannot be held liable in any way if you or any person under the booking suffers from illness, bodily harm, or death unless caused by our own negligence. We ensure the core elements of your holiday are to an acceptable standard as described for the corresponding booking at the time of book.
5. Your responsibility
Please remember that you are responsible for your actions and all members under your booking. If it is believed that any member of your party causes offence, distress, danger, damage or annoyance to either other guests, staff or property, we may terminate your booking and holiday with immediate effect. Thereafter we will not take responsibility for any party member; our contract with you will be terminated and the full cost of the holiday forfeited without any compensation or refund or expenses you may incur.
You should ensure that you have a valid passport and, as many countries require expiry dates on passports to be a considerable length of time after the return from holiday, we would recommend that your passport is valid for 6 months after return.
6. Problems and complaints
If you have a complaint whilst you’re on holiday, please bring this our immediately so you have the best chance of resolving your issue; failure to do so may hinder any claim you wish you make on return.
7. Your Holiday
Class schedules and the classes themselves are run by Steve Coster Fitness, are example schedules only and are subject to variation.